Check out these other, unique artisanal small businesses in the Eastern Panhandle: http://ourterrain.org/stories
Plus, there is so much to see and do right in Charles Town!
1. www.barsandbooths.com has customers in 43 countries and every state in the Union and a big majority of them visit us!
2. www.BITW.com is a restoration company that is known worldwide and can be open to the public by appointment.
3. www.woodenshoeantiques.com is a world class lamp shop in Charles Town.
4. FoamCity specializes in high-end Designer and Collectible Sneakers.
5. Grandma’s has a great breakfast and other down-home simple meals.
6. www.alfredosmedcafe.com Mediterranean Café has the top rating in the area to eat!
7. et cetera-live•nourish•dwell is a really neat shop.
8. Studio M, besides being a full service Salon, has a pretty special boutique.
9. Southern Charm is a new Women’s Clothing store.
10. A great local B&B in the area: www.carriageinn.com
11. And be sure to visit these cool places while in the area. . .
Hike and Bike along the C&O Canal. Go antiquing in the near-by town of Shepherdstown. Visit the historic Antietam Battlefield and journey through the most visited national park in America, Harpers Ferry. If you’re truly feeling adventuresome kayak down the Shenandoah and Potomac or go backpacking along the Appalachian Trail in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Or simply sit back, sip and visit with us for the weekend. For our out-of-town guests there are a host of hotels, motels and campgrounds in the area. For alternative hotels in Charles Town, check HotelsCombined.
Whatever you choose to do, wherever you choose to stay, we hope you’ll make a weekend of it. Stop by, relax and enjoy the wholesome reflection of yesteryear with us, one sip at a time in the restored, historic log cabin nestled on 12 rural acres next to the Shenandoah River in the Blue Ridge Mountains of wild, wonderful West Virginia.
Whatever the season, something’s always macerating! We invite you to explore the experience and enjoy!