Thank you for helping us grow!
We can’t express how grateful we are that you’ve helped us surpass Mt. Zion Cemetery as the top attraction in Charles Town. However, we’ve noticed recently that it can get a bit too close for comfort in our little cabin on the hill, so we’re changing things up to preserve the SweetShine “WOW” experience you’ve come to know and love here at the Distillery.
Due to limited space we can no longer accommodate groups larger than 10.
On Fridays and Saturdays tastings will now start every half hour beginning at 11am with our last tasting at 7 pm. There are two tasting areas: one inside and a covered heated outside area. DRESS WARMLY, as our tiny distillery, tasting areas and staging areas are CHILLY now that the cold weather is here.
Spaces will be first come first serve, no reservations necessary, so we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early. Your sampling experience lasts about an hour, but the fun doesn’t have to end there. As always, all are welcome to stay and enjoy our live music and extended tastings from our new “Hooch in a Hurry” Shack.
Please note: Out of respect for the privacy of patrons and team, there is no live streaming allowed on the premises.
Questions? Call 304-725-3036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tastings are complimentary. We love compliments.
- You’ll be served by a number of our infamous fun-tenders. Laugh at their jokes, please, they have feelings, too.
- We ask you to arrive 15 minutes early and not be late, as we can only fend off for so long the thirsty patrons following you.
- Your tasting will last approximately 45 minutes-1 hour, so please plan travel accordingly. You don’t want to miss our grand finale! Trust us, it’s worth it!
- Food and snacks are welcome in seating areas outside–pre- or post-tasting, unless you want to share with a tasting room full of famished patrons. And careful now, those fun-tenders get hungry too!
- Don’t forget to bring your photo ID! If you do forget your ID, we’ll just have to drink your samples for you. Aw, shucks!